Sunday, March 2, 2014

Backyard Craziness!


Even though Valentine's Day has come and gone, I feel like animals (especially cats and dogs) will exhibit their love (either towards you or another animal) all year round.  Sure enough, whenever they want a cuddle, they will come to you, and if you are unavailable then they will turn towards another fellow animal.  

Since I had my camera today and couldn't really pet them properly, they decided to cuddle among themselves, play on their own or even find a quiet spot and dream away.  The pictures that follow showcase just that; animals doing their thing while I was trying to capture every cute instance of them, admittedly I did miss quite a few ''aww'' moments but oh well, I still hope that you'll like these :) 











Till next time x

2 comments:

  1. UGH, FLUFFY MUCHKINS <3
    If I wanted to cuddle my dog, she'll find a way to struggle out of my grasp. -sigh-

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww, my dog will only stay still in my friend's arms, whereas when I try to cuddle him he will stay there looking uncomfortable for 10 seconds and then will jump out!

      Delete